Leadership Lecture Series - Dennis Kennedy, MBA - Shared screen with speaker view
Who can see your viewing activity?
She's of Mexican decent if I remember correctly
"Your network is your net worth"
Great quote Frantz!
• What was the most challenging part of creating the National Diversity Council, as opposed to the statewide Texas Diversity Council? I understand the NDC has 16 state and regional councils, do you find that the move toward diversity and inclusion has been a larger issue in certain states or regions?
Thank you Mr. Dennis Kennedy for sharing your incredible journey. Given your 15yrs+ of D.E.I. work, what do you hope to see as an outcome from this heightened moment in the short/intermediate terms?
You trademarked “CreateYourSignificance” as a guide to personal branding. What are the most critical skills or values a public administration student needs to demonstrate or embody, in order to create his/her own personal brand and advance his/her career in public administration?
Does the NDC have initiatives or work with the hospitality, entertainment and leisure sectors? How would grad students get involved or propose research / projects?
Thank you, Mr. Kennedy.
• How did your years as a college professor prepare you to launch and run the NDC and the NWC?
• What do you think are some interesting or powerful takeaways from your own career path? What do you think is the most important step to start different national organizations? What advice do you have for an MPA student who is looking for a future in a similar sector of public service?
• For those who doesn't understand why diversity and inclusion is important, what book would you recommend? (Jinny Bissainthe)
• What are some steps an organization can take to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace?
Thank you Mr. Dennis Kennedy for sharing your incredible journey. Given your 15yrs+ of D.E.I. work, what do you hope to see as an outcome from this heightened moment?
Oops wrong question
Thank you again Mr. Kennedy.. I always enjoy collaborative dreaming. What does your vision look like for the future of corporate USA in which minoritized individuals are well-supported?
The National Memorial for Peace and Justice - https://museumandmemorial.eji.org/memorial
Thank you so much. This was very informative and inspirational on creating a more inclusive workplace.
Thanks that was a great session. looking forward to the next.
Thank you, Mr. Kennedy!
Thank you Mr. Kennedy. Your vision and determination is very encouraging!!