In this workshop, caregivers will learn about toddlers, how to understand them and to support them during challenging times, such as when they have tantrums. Tantrums are a “normal” part of development for toddlers, but caregivers are key to help their children manage them and begin to learn self-regulation skills that will last a lifetime.
This workshop will target the following domains:
• Your toddler’s growth and development
• Reasons why your toddler needs help to cope with emotions
• Tantrums: what they are and what causes them
• Tips for parents to handle tantrums
• What to do if you need additional support